Reverse lunge drive
- Stand straight with up your chest.
- Rise your left leg with bent your knee towards your chest.
- Now, get your leg behind your body and be in your left knee to floor and right leg bent. This we can called lunge stance.
- Get to your initial position. Do one squat, now it’s turn to do with other leg.
- Perform the same exercise as we did for left leg.
- Stand straight with chest up and normal distance in your legs.
- Do single squat, now turn right with only right leg.
- Have a squat, get in your initial position. Again squat.
- Now, turn left. Have a squat and come to your initial position.
- Repeat above steps for 10 reps and 3 sets.
Standing knee bent slide squats
- Standing in initial position, head to straight up.
- Now, rise your right leg with bent your knee to opposite side of your right leg.
- Slide your right leg with keep it at up direction. After you fully slide to right you can directly perform squat.
- Reaper the same movement for the leg right but in opposite way.
- You can perform its 15 reps and 3 sets.
Wide and sumo squats
- Spread your legs in wide angle.
- Your toes are must in front direction with your legs. Perform squat, stand up.
- Now, change the angle of your toes around 90 degrees. Perform sumo squat.
- This exercise really help your leg muscle.
Reverse lunge kick
- Now stand straight on your legs.
- Like we did before in first exercise like rise your right leg with bent your knee.
- Kick back it as much as you can. The more you kick back up the more better the result.
- Alternate your leg one by one.
- Perform it’s 15 reps and 3 sets.
One knee up slow down
- Rise your right leg with bent knee as much as you can.
- After rise your leg hold it up and try to perform squat on one leg.
- Get down slowly slowly and then down your right leg to get support.
- Perform this same for left leg. This exercise mainly focus on thighs muscles.
Sumo walk is one of the best exercise to stretch your leg to butt muscle. It will boost your legs strength and help to stretch your butt muscles. This walk is so easy and perform just like a sumo use to walk. We already know that how sumo stands and how they squat in sumo position. This is not only thing sumo can do, they can even walk and jump either in sumo stance. We are gonna use their stance to perform this exercise.
- Stand in sumo stance. Your legs must be in wide position angle.
- Rise your right leg in front direction, like you are walking. Then rise your left leg in front direction.
- You should keep walk until you complete at least 4 steps.
- Now, you are ready to step back again to your initial position.
- Perform this exercise till you complete 10 steps by single leg.
- You must have it’s total 20 reps and 3 sets.
Jumping squat is now very popular to increase the result of ordinary squats. You will get the result of all simple squat with jumping squat, but jumping squat help you to burn more calories. Jumping always help you to improve your exercise stamina and strength of your leg muscles. In squat your thigh only get worked, in jumping squat your whole lower portion will get worked. It will cover you from toe to your hip, what you more expect from your lower body. Remember, it not man to forget your regular squat because with squats you can’t improve your jumping squat stamina.
- Stand up straight, maintain normal distance between your legs.
- It time to squat, when you are getting up you should jump.
- While landing without taking any pause you need to perform squat.
- Again, jump and perform squat while landing.
- Repeat this exercise for at least 10 reps.
- 10 reps are enough with 3 sets.