Lower back pain is one of the stubborn pain for every individual. There are lots of people who are facing this problem in every age. The people who exercise daily even facing pain with lower back. Because your all exercises need your back spine to lift the weight so in this case you also need to do exercises for your back pain.
In this article we are introducing you with some of the stretching exercises to reduce your back pain. You can perform it everyday in the morning or evening.
Knee to chest
- Get sleep on your back on the floor
- Keep your legs straight
- Now, rise your right leg and fold it and try to touch your knee to your chest. You can use your hands to pull your legs
- Hold your knee to your chest for 10 second. Release it
- Try to touch your left knee to your chest. Hold it for again 10 seconds
- Repeat this for 10 times and 3 sets
- Get in dog position. Get your hip back and touch your hip to your foot with lower back stretch.
- Get to dog position slowly. Repeat the procedure again. Remember whenever you get your hip back your head must touch to floor.
Cat dog position
- Get in dog position. Now, slowly bent your back down.
- Now, bent your back up. Wait and hold.
- You must hold for 5 sec for each bent.
- Repeat this exercise for 15 times and have 4-5 sets.
Seated spine rotation
- First, seat on floor. Make your both legs relax ahead of you.
- Now, rise your right leg and put crossed to your right leg with knee up bent.
- It’s become easy to rotate for you. You should try to rotate your body in the left direction. Hold it for 15 sec.
- You can change the position Noelle, in opposite direction. Perform same as above but in opposite direction.
- If you feel difficulties to understand you can watch video above.
- You should lie on your back on the floor
- Fold your legs with bent knees
- Now, try to lift your hip portion and keep down your stomach down
- You will feel the pressure on your abs and lower back.
- Abs pressure is just indication of your correct form. In this exercise abs have nothing to do expect correction of your form.
Spine cobra stretch
- Lie on the floor in your front side body. Now let be relaxed for 10 seconds.
- Slowly rise your head up with help of your hands. How much you rises up is not important but how much your lower spine get bent is very important.
- When you reached your maximum bending capacity stop and hold your position for at least 10 sec.
- Get to your normal position. Rest for 10 sec. Rise your head again.
- Repeat all the actions for 5-7 times.
Sleeping spine rotation
- Sleep on your back on the floor.
- Fold your both legs with bent knee.
- Now, try to rotate your both legs to same side.
- In our case we first rotate to left side, hold it for 10 sec.
- Change the position and rotate your legs to right side. Again hold it for 10 sec.
- Repeat it for 5 times and 3 sets.
Cross hand leg rises
- Get in dog position. Now, rise your right hand up front to your head. And rise kick your left leg back.
- Now, rise up your left hand and opposite leg kick back.
- Repeat it’s 10 time per one side.
Joint feet bow
Joint feet bow stretching will not help you to stretch your back but with it you could not perform other stretching well. You must know that your all stretching exercises are strongly depends on your flexibility and joint feet bow is very effective to make your overall lower body flexible.
We are not just covering the stretching exercises because what does it use if you can’t able to perform it. That’s why we incorporate it along with stretching exercises. Your flexibility is the key and joint feet bow is the key for flexibility, so how could we forget it to introduce it.
- Join your both feet together in seating position.
- Try to touch your head to the ground
- Hold it for 10 sec and get back to initial position
- Repeat all these for 10 times and 3 sets
We all know that our lower back pain have more chances to give us a trouble. Even we can see very fit people but with lower back pain. While lifting weight they carry load with their lower back spine. It’s not their fault because you can’t lift weights without your lower spine. But what we can do is the exercise to prevent that pain. Exercise is always a solution for your health pain or problems. Stay connected with us because we will still provide lots of solutions on all health and fitness topics.